BEFORE YOU START …
We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, to help you to understand the implications of the way in which we use your data, and the rights you are entitled to in relation to your data.
These are some terms we regularly use in this Privacy and Cookies Policy: When we speak about our Platform, we refer, in general, to any of the channels or means, you may have used to interact with us through our web or our social media accounts
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA?
Your data controllers is Marta Tarazona, currently operating in Spain
Postal address: C/Isabel de Villena, Picanya, Valencia, Spain
E-mail of Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time, as explained below, we need to process one or other data, which will in general be, depending on each case, as follows: ▪ your identity data (for example, your name, surname, image, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.);
▪ economic and transactions information (for example, your payment or card data, information on your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
▪ connection, geolocation and/or browsing data (for example, the location data, the device identification number or the advertising ID, etc.);
▪ commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
▪ information about your tastes and preferences. Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark certain fields as compulsory, since this is information that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please take into account that, if you decide not to make such data available to us, you may be unable to complete your user registration or may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
In specific cases, a third party may have provided us with information about you by using a feature or service on the Platform, for example by sending you a gift card with one of our services or courses. In these cases, we only process your data where relevant to this feature or service, as stated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
In other cases, we may collect information passively, as we may use tracking tools like browser cookies and other similar technology on our Platform and in communications, we send you.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, i.e., depending on the services or functionalities that you wish to enjoy, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1.To manage your registration as user of the Platform If you decide to become a registered user of our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the Platform and grant you access to its various functionalities and services available to you as a registered user.
You may cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Support. We hereby inform you that the data we gather regarding your activity, which have been collected through the different channels of the Platform and which include your purchases, shall remain linked to your account so that all the information can be accessed together.
- For the development, performance and execution of the purchase of the services contract that you executed with Us on the Platform. This purpose includes processing your data, mainly:
▪ To contact you for updates or informative notices related to the contracted functionalities, products or services, including quality surveys and to be able to establish the degree of customer satisfaction with the provided service;
▪ To manage payment of the products that you purchase, regardless of the payment procedure used. For example: If on purchasing any of our products through the Website, you opt to activate the functionality of save your payment data and your shipment address for future purchases (where this feature available), we need to process the indicated data for activation and development of that functionality. Consent to the activation of this functionality enables your autocompleted payment data to appear in subsequent purchases so that you do not need to introduce them in each new process, and these data will be deemed valid and effective for subsequent purchases. You may change or cancel your payment data at any time through the section on payment information of your Website registered user account.
▪ To activate the mechanisms necessary to prevent and detect unauthorised uses of the Platform (for example, during the purchase as well as potential fraud being committed against you and/or against us. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent or we detect abnormal behaviour which indicates attempted fraudulent use of our features, products or services, this processing may result in consequences such as the blocking of the transaction or the deletion of your user account.
▪ To manage potential exchanges or returns after you have purchased and manage requests of availability information for our services, reservations of products through the Platform, depending on the availability of such options from time to time.
▪ For invoicing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made through the Platform.
▪ To ensure that you are able to use other available functionalities or services, such as the purchase, receipt.
3.To meet requests or applications that you make through the Customer Support channels. We only process the personal data that are strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or application. If you contact us via telephone, the call may be recorded for quality purposes and so that we can respond to your request. If it is available, and you choose to use WhatsApp as a channel to communicate with Customer Support, we will share your telephone number with WhatsApp Inc. to confirm that you are a user of this service.
- For marketing purposes. This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly, for:
▪ Personalise the services we offer you and enable us to give you recommendations based on your interactions with us on the Platform and an analysis of your user profile (for example, based on your purchase and browsing history).
▪ If and when you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including to send customised information on our products or services through various means (such as e-mail or SMS). We may also make available to you this information through push notifications in case you have activated them in your device.
▪ Accordingly, please take into account that this data processing implies analysis of your user or customer profile to establish your preferences and therefore which products and services are most fit to your style when sending you information. For example, based on your purchases and browsing history (i.e., depending on the services that you clicked), we will make you suggestions on products or services that we believe may interest you.
▪ Remember that you may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without cost through the “Newsletter” section of the Platform, in addition to through the instructions that we provide you with in each notice. If you do not want to receive push notifications, you can deactivate this option in your device.
▪ Show you ads on the Internet which you may see when visiting websites and apps, for example, on social media. The ads you see may be random, but on other occasions they may be ads related to your preferences or purchase and browsing history.
▪ If you use social media, we may provide the companies with which we collaborate certain information so that they can show you our brand ads and, in general, offer you and users like you advertisements which take into account your profile on said social media sites. If you want information about the use of your data and how advertising works on social media, we recommend you review the privacy policies of the social media sites on which you have profiles.
▪ We also use your data to carry out measurement and segment analyses on the ads which we show users on some of our collaborators’ platforms. To do this we collaborate with these third parties who offer us the necessary technology (for example, cookies, pixels, SDK) to use these services. Keep in mind that, although we do not provide identifying personal data to these collaborators, we do give them some form of identifier each time (for example, the advertising ID associated with the device, an identifier associated with a cookie, etc.) If you would like more information in this respect, please review our Cookies Policy. Likewise, you can reset your advertising ID or disable personalized ads on your device, adjusting your preferences in settings section of your device.
▪ Data enrichment: When we gather your personal data from a variety of sources, we may consolidate them under certain circumstances for the purpose of improving our understanding of your needs and preferences related to our products and services (including for the purposes of analyses, generating user profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improving our interactions with our customers). This refers, for example, to the way we may combine your information if you have a registered account and, using the same email linked to your account, you make a purchase as a guest, or to information which is automatically compiled (such as IP and MAC addresses or metadata) which we may link with the information you have provided us directly through your activity on the Platform.
▪ To perform promotional actions (for example, for the organization of competitions or to send the list of items stored to the e-mail you designate). On participating in any promotional action, you authorise us to process the personal data that you have shared with us depending on the promotional action and disclose them through different media such as social networks or the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the terms and conditions where we will be providing more detailed information about the processing of your personal data.
▪ To disseminate in the Platform or through our channels in the social networks photographs or pictures that you shared publicly, provided that you expressly give us your consent for the purpose.
5.Analysis of usability and quality to improve our services If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytic and statistic purposes, i.e., to understand the manner in which users interact with our Platform and with the actions we implement on other websites, so we can improve our services. In addition, we occasionally perform quality surveys and actions to know the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we may improve.
HOW ARE WE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The legal terms on which we are permitted to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, as explained in the paragraphs: Purpose Legal standing
- To manage your Platform user registration. We process your data because this is necessary on the terms regulating the use of the Platform. In other words, for you to be able to register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your personal data, since we would otherwise be unable to manage your registration. We consider we have a legitimate interest to link to your account your purchases and the data collected through different channels of the Platform about your activity.
- Development performance and making of the purchase or services contract. We process your data because their processing is necessary for us to make the purchase or services contract with you. Certain processing of data related to the purchase process is activated only because you request or authorise it, as is the case of the storage of payment data for future purchases. In these cases, our processing of your data is supported by your own consent. In addition to this, we process your location data when you provide us your consent in order to offer you specific services through our newsletters or promotions.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary verifications to detect and prevent potential fraud or fraudulent uses of the Platform, for example when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of these data is positive for all the parties involved: for you, as it allows us to put in place measures to protect you against attempted fraud perpetrated by third parties; for Us, as it allows us to avoid unauthorised uses of the Platform; for all our customers and society, as it also protects their interest by ensuring that fraudulent activities are discouraged and detected when they do occur.
- Customer Support. We consider that we have legitimate interest in answering the requests or queries raised by you through the existing different contact channels. We understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial to you to the extent that it enables us to assist you adequately and answer to the queries raised. When you get in touch with us, in particular, the processing of your data is necessary to perform the purchase contract. When your request is related to the exercise of your rights on which we inform you below, or to claims on our products or services, we are legally permitted to process your data for compliance with our legal obligations.
- Marketing. We are legally permitted to process your data for marketing purposes due to the consent that you give us, for example when you accept receiving customized information through multiple channels, when you accept receiving push notifications on your device, when you configure it in the privacy settings of your device, when you consent through the cookies settings or when accepting the legal terms and conditions to participate in a promotional action or to publish your pictures on the Platform or on our social networks’ channels. To offer you personalised services or to show you customized information, whether on our Platform or those of third parties, as well as to engage in data enrichment, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to conduct a profiling with the information that we have about you (such as your browsing, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data that you have provided us, such as the age range or language, since we understand that the data processing of these data is also beneficial to you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access the information in accordance with your preferences.
- Analysis of usability and quality. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analysing the Platform usability and the user’s satisfaction degree, since we understand that that the processing of these data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and provide a higher quality service.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The time for which we will keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process them, as explained below: Purpose Time for which the data are kept
- To manage your Platform user registration. We will process your data for the time during which you remain a registered user (meaning, until you decide to unsubscribe).
- Development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract. We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you buy, including potential complaints or claims related to the purchase of the product or service in question. Sometimes, we will only process the data until the time when you decide, as is the case of payment data that you requested us to store for future purchases (where this feature is available).
- Customer Support We will process your data for the time necessary to meet your request or application.
- Marketing. We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. Likewise, we will show you personalized ads until you change your device, browser and/or cookies settings so that permission to do so is revoked.
- Analysis of usability and quality. We will process your data occasionally for the time during which we proceed to carry out a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymize your browsing data. Notwithstanding the fact that we will process your data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose in question, we will subsequently keep them duly stored and protected for the time during which liability may arise for their processing, in compliance with legislation in force from time to time. Once each of the potential actions is time barred we will proceed to delete the personal data.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To achieve the purposes mentioned in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we must give access to your personal data to third parties that provide us with support in the services that we offer your, i.e.:
▪ financial institutions,
▪ anti-fraud detection and prevention entities,
▪ technological and analytical service providers,
▪ providers and partners of services related to logistic, transport and delivery and/or their partner establishments,
▪ providers of customer support related services,
▪ service providers and collaborators related to marketing and publicity, such as advertising agencies, advertising partners or social media that in certain cases may act as joint controllers. For service efficiency purposes, some of these providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not offer a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate safeguards and always keeping your data safe, using the most convenient international data transfer tools, in example the Standard Contractual Clauses and any relevant supplementary measures.
You may consult the content of such Standard Contractual Clauses through the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transferpersonal-data-third-countries_en.
In the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to other company, or have any other business operation implemented as a consequence of corporate reorganizations, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective receptor of such business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy and Cookies Policy. In this case, we consider that we have legitimate interest consisting on the reorganization of our corporate structure. We consider this is necessary in accordance with our mutual interests and preferences.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN MAKING YOUR DATA AVAILABLE TO US?
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights. Bearing that in mind, we Joint Controllers have agreed that you may exercise your rights free of charge by writing us an email to a single e-mail address (email@example.com), simply informing us of the reason for your request and the right that you wish to exercise.
If we consider this necessary to be able to identify you, we may request you to provide a copy of a document evidencing your identity. In addition, we may offer you with the possibility to exercise your rights and setting your privacy preferences when using some of our services, or by making available specific channels within our Platform.
In particular, notwithstanding the purpose or legal basis we use to process your data, you have the following rights:
- To request access to your personal data that we hold. We remind you that where you are a Platform registered user you may also consult this information in the relevant section of your online account.
- To request that we rectify the personal data that we hold. Please bear in mind that if you are a registered user on the Platform, you may also access the relevant personal data section of your online account to change or update your personal data. In any case, please take into account that, on actively making your personal data available to us through any procedure, you guarantee that they are true and accurate, and you undertake to notify to us any change or modification of your data.
You will be liable for any loss or damage caused to the Platform or to the person responsible for the Platform or to any third party by reporting erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms.
Please remember that, as a general rule, you must provide us only with your own data, not with those of third parties, other than to the extent otherwise permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- To request that we erase your personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, as we have explained above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them.
- To request that we cancel or limit the processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporally suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them longer than necessary. If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. Some of the circumstances in which you may withdraw your consent are detailed in section “PURPOSES” where we explain for which purposes, we process your data.
Should you not wish us to send information to third parties to show you ads, you can do it through several means such as changing your preferences on your device changing your preferences on your device, browser and/or cookies settings, reviewing the privacy policies and settings of the social media sites on which you have profiles or sending us an email to the above-mentioned email address informing us of your request. When we are legally permitted to process your data due to your consent or to for the purposes of contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-legible format, to be able to transmit them to another entity directly without impediments on our part.
In addition, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim before the responsible data protection regulatory authority, in particular, before the:
▪ the Spanish Data Protection Agency: https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH DATA OF THIRD PARTIES OR IF A THIRD PARTY HAS PROVIDED US WITH YOUR DATA?
We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you, as a user or as a customer, must provide us with, such as in the case of activation and sending of the Gift Card or the management of the application for the Gift Voucher (where these features are available), or when you authorise a third party to enjoy a service in our platform.
If you provide us with personal data of third parties or if it is necessary that we request them for a third party to collect an order in your name, you confirm that you informed them of the purposes and of the manner in which we need to process their personal data. If a third party has provided us with your data or you have provided them yourself as a result of a feature or service requested by one of our users, we will use them to manage the feature or service in question in each case, within the limits of the purposes listed in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, a link to which is always included in our communications.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We may amend the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we consider this appropriate. Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we may even send you a notice to your e-mail address when the change in question is relevant to your privacy, for you to be able to review the changes, assess them and, as the case may be, object or unsubscribe from ay service or functionality. In any case, we suggest you to review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case minor changes are made or we make any interactive improvement, taking the opportunity that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our Website.
POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
Con la presente política de privacidad queremos dar transparencia al tratamiento de tus datos personales que realizamos desde nuestra web. En esta declaración de privacidad se explica qué datos personales recopilamos de nuestros usuarios, cómo y para qué los utilizamos. Te invitamos a leer detenidamente estos términos antes de facilitar tus datos personales en nuestra web. Como usuario debes saber que tus derechos están garantizados.
Nuestro equipo ha creado esta web conforme a las exigencias de la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD), y al Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, conocido como el Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD.
Nuestra web, también cumple con el Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo de 27 de abril de 2016 relativo a la protección de las personas físicas (RGPD), así como con la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE o LSSI).
A efectos de lo previsto en el Reglamento General de Protección de Datos antes citado, los datos personales que nos envíes a través de los formularios de la web recibirán el tratamiento de datos de «Usuarios de la web».
- Responsable: Marta Tarazona coach certificada por ICF nºXXX y con DNI 53208382Z
- Delegado de protección de datos: No aplicable
- Decisiones automatizadas: No se realizan decisiones automatizadas.
Legitimación y bases legales para el tratamiento de tus datos
La legitimación y base jurídica del tratamiento de tus datos es la ejecución del contrato, así como para la aplicación a petición del cliente o interesado de medidas precontractuales, tales como presupuestos y consultas previas; dichas acciones están amparadas por el artículo 6.1 b) del RGPD como lícitas.
Gestión administrativa y contable de los datos del interesado en cumplimiento de las obligaciones contables, fiscales y administrativas; dichas acciones están amparadas por el artículo 6.1 c) del RGPD como lícitas.
En estos casos, el hecho de no suministrarnos esos datos puede producir la imposibilidad de la prestación de nuestros servicios.
Para contactar o realizar comentarios en esta web se requiere el consentimiento con esta política de privacidad.
La oferta prospectiva o comercial de nuestros servicios está basada en el consentimiento que se le solicita si así fuera necesario, sin que en ningún caso la retirada de este consentimiento condicione la ejecución del contrato principal.
Tus datos, si decides introducirlos, nos permitirán:
- Gestionar nuestra relación contractual y comercial contigo, si esta se llegara a producir.
- Cumplir con la normativa administrativa y tributaria, incluyendo, en su caso, la laboral, y la de Seguridad Social.
- Mantenerte informado, si decides suscribirte a nuestro boletín de noticias y das tu consentimiento para ello, de novedades y ventajas de las que puedas sacar provecho. Dichos boletines tendrán un procedimiento específico, fácil, rápido y sencillo, para darse de baja de la recepción de los mismos.
- Gestionar el cobro, si así fuera el caso, mediante las pasarelas de pagos habilitadas en la web, a tal efecto.
- Gestionar el servicio de atención al cliente
La no introducción de ciertos datos puede derivar en la imposibilidad de prestar el servicio solicitado.
Categoría de datos
Las categorías de datos que se tratan son datos identificativos. No se tratan categorías de datos sensibles.
Seguridad de tus datos
Tus datos son almacenados en un servidor seguro, protegido por EME DIGITAL S.L.
Pero debes recordar que esas medidas de seguridad están tomadas dentro de las medidas técnicas posibles ante ataques que puedan ser previsibles, y que no puede garantizar que terceros, autorizados o no, puedan tener conocimiento de la clase, condiciones, características y circunstancias del uso que los Usuarios hacen de las funcionalidades o que puedan acceder y, en su caso, acceder, interceptar, eliminar, alterar, modificar o manipular los mensajes, comunicaciones y contenidos de cualquier clase que los Usuarios difundan o pongan a disposición de terceros a través de dichas funcionalidades, debido a que las medidas de seguridad en Internet no son inexpugnables, respecto a la privacidad y seguridad.
Datos de menores
No solicitamos, ni recabamos, ni tratamos, datos de menores de 18 años. Por tanto, no se admitirá introducción de datos en ningún formulario por menores de edad. Expresamente la introducción de cualquier dato personal en cualquier formulario implica la declaración de ser mayor de edad de la persona que introduce los datos así como, del titular de los datos introducidos. Si a pesar de lo anterior se introdujera por menor de edad datos propios o de terceros de igual condición o siendo mayor de edad se introdujeran datos de tercero menor de edad, existiendo por tanto fraude y engaño en la declaración según lo especificado anteriormente, se comunica a los padres o tutores del menor titular de los datos que, debido a la extrema complicación de poder verificar la existencia o no de engaño en este caso, pueden enviar un mail a indicándolo, y los datos serán borrados de inmediato.
Fuentes de obtención de los datos y legitimación para la obtención de los mismos
Los datos se obtienen de los propios interesados o representantes legales o autorizados, siendo necesarios para la ejecución del contrato de compraventa o de medidas precontractuales; en el caso de fines de información comercial, la fuente de obtención es el consentimiento del interesado, obtenido con los requisitos legales pertinentes.
Las categorías de los datos que se tratan son las siguientes:
- Datos de identificación
- Códigos o claves de identificación
- Direcciones postales o electrónicas
- Información comercial
- Datos económicos
¿Por cuánto tiempo conservaremos tus datos?
Los datos personales proporcionados se conservarán:
- Mientras se mantenga la relación mercantil.
- Hasta que no se solicite su supresión por el interesado.
Cesión de datos
Solo podremos ceder tus datos, a aquellos terceros que sean imprescindibles para poder gestionar la relación contractual, comercial y administrativa contigo, y demás finalidades antes descritas. Por lo demás, y con la salvedad luego enunciada, no cederemos, sin tu consentimiento expreso, a terceros los datos que nos proporciones.
Algunas de las herramientas que utilizamos para gestionar tus datos son contratadas por terceros.
Para prestar servicios estrictamente necesarios para el desarrollo de la actividad, compartiremos tus datos con los siguientes prestadores bajo sus correspondientes condiciones de privacidad:
Google Analytics: Un servicio prestado por Google, Inc., una compañía de Delaware cuya oficina principal está en 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos (“Google”), para ayudar a analizar el uso que hacen los usuarios demuestra web. La información que generen las cookies acerca de su uso de esta web (incluyendo tu dirección IP) será directamente transmitida y archivada por Google en los servidores de Estados Unidos.
¿Cuáles son tus derechos cuando nos facilitas tus datos?
El interesado puede ejercer los siguientes derechos:
- Derecho de acceso a sus datos personales.
- Derecho a solicitar su rectificación o supresión.
- Derecho a solicitar la limitación de su tratamiento.
- Derecho de oposición al tratamiento de sus datos.
- Derecho a la portabilidad de los datos.
- Derecho a retirar el consentimiento prestado.
Al ejercer tu derecho a la portabilidad de los datos, tendrás derecho a que los datos personales se transmitan directamente de responsable a responsable cuando sea técnicamente posible.
Podrás ejercer estos derechos en el mail firstname.lastname@example.org , acompañando escaneo de tu DNI
Los interesados también tendrán derecho a presentar una reclamación ante la autoridad de control, en este caso, la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, si consideran que el tratamiento de datos personales que le conciernen infringe el Reglamento.